We love fashion jewelry! Even people that claim they don’t like fashion jewelry enjoy seeing someone wear a beautiful necklace, bracelet, ring or earrings, in moderation of course. How do know if you don’t like certain jewelry if you have never worn it before, or how will you find your own style if you don’t experiment.
Here are 10 tips on how to use fashion jewelry:
1. Never wear maxi earrings together with a maxi necklace! It’s an overly exaggerated look, even for people with long necks.
2. People with short necks should not wear maxi necklaces on top of a high neck blouse like many do, or wear chokers that are too tight either.
3. Wearing silver, gold and pink tone jewelry at the same time is permitted. There was a time when mixing these metallic tones was not okay.
4. Bracelets and rings go together really well! They don’t have to be match as long as they complement each other.
5. Layering necklaces is okay as long as you maintain a discreet look; one can be longer and thinner, and one can have more details, as long as one doesn’t compromise the look of the other.
6. Invest in finer and more classic fashion jewelry pieces that never go out of style. Pearls and stones are always great allies.
You will most certainly need to use a classier piece of jewelry one day.
7. The stones used in rings, necklaces and earrings do not have to be the same color or style. The important thing is for them to match well.
8. Buy pieces that are in style in moderation, so that you aren’t stuck with lots of the same jewelry when it’s no longer trending.
9. Women with larger fists shouldn’t use too many bracelets at the same time. Women with large hips shouldn’t either since your hands are usually in that area and you’ll only draw more attention to the area you are usually trying to avoid.
10. Focus on one area that you want to stand out, such as your ears, hands, neck, etc. and then you can mix in some simple pieces to balance out your look.
Tips: Your jewelry shouldn’t match too much. If you’re wearing red pants, red shoes, red bracelets, red earrings and a red necklace then you are going to look like Santa Clause.
Be creative when you are mixing your jewelry. Don’t be afraid to buy something eccentric – take risks. It is the best way to discover your personal style.
Now you can’t use the excuse that you don’t know how to match your pieces.
Have fun with your fashion jewelry!
source : vivianefreitas.com